Do you want to think about and have a say about all important stuff of your university? Do you want to represent all 13.000 students of Tilburg University, together with a team that's really close? Do you want an interesting and unforgettable year? Apply for a place on the election list of Student Party SAM!
What does a board year at Student Party SAM offer you?
- You will be the voice of all 13.000 students at Tilburg University and representing them within the decision making process in the University Council;
- You like to improve the quality of education, student facilities and the broadening & deepening of your student time at Tilburg University;
- You will think and decide within the highest management level of the university;
- You will constantly have contact with students, the Executive Board (President and Rector), employees of the university and leading Dutch professionals;
- You can turn all your ideas into action;
- You have nice drinks and fun activities on a regular base;
- You can influence Tilburg University, Tilburg as a city and national education affairs;
- You will get a broad network of co-board members in Tilburg, co-student parties in other cities, umbrella student organizations, politicians and leading Dutch professionals;
- You will develop and evolve yourself in a unique way, besides your studies;
- You will be part of a close group of students: your own board, old boards and committee members of the 10 committees;
- You receive a monthly compensation.
Do you want to apply?
Are you interested in doing a board year at Student Party SAM? Send your CV and motivation letter before February 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And after the application process?
After sending your CV and motivation letter, we will invite you for an interview. The election list contains 30 places and 9 places are meant for candidates. After the interviews the SAM board will give the best students these 9 places. The other 21 places on the list are meant for the list pushers, whom support Student Party SAM and you as a candidate in the run-up to & during the elections.
In the weeks before the elections, the 9 candidates and the SAM board will prepare together the campaign and elections. For example, creating the election program, promoting SAM & having a good time with your fellow candidates is part of this!
During the elections all 13.000 students of Tilburg University are allowed to vote for the candidate of their preference. The more votes you get, the higher the chance is you will get a chair in the University Council!
This year the elections will take place from Tuesday April 12th 9AM until Thursday April 14th 4PM. The election results will be announced immediately on the 14th at 5PM!
Do you want more information?
On February 15th an information session will be held where you can get all the information about a board year with Student Party SAM. The exact time and date will be announced soon!
Do you want more information now or do you have specific questions? Please come by our room E 2.06 for a coffee or email to email@example.com!
You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.